Segusino Camper Area
The equipped camper area, close to the Piave river and served by an adjacent summer kiosk, “Bar-chet” that offers snacks and cocktails in a nice and informal environment. Intended for temporary parking for tourist purposes, it offers:
- 1 totem with automatic cash function
- 2 entrance/exit columns for the supply and capture of RFID cards
- 2 automatic barriers for entry/exit
- 1 luminous panel with indication of free places
- 1 alarm system with remote control
- Fully automated stand-alone operation of the system
- area with 24 hours video surveillance
- 25 parking spaces for temporary parking of motorhomes;
- one service drainage pit;
- a drainage column for removable boxes;
- a fountain for drinking water supply;
- eight electricity dispensers;
Vehicles can access the temporary parking area and stay there for a maximum time of 72 consecutive hours and with an interval between the exit and the next entry of three days in order to allow the use of the area to the greatest number of users.
Access to the area equipped for temporary parking of campers is provided to the public free of charge.
There are 25 stalls, 8 electricity dispensers, WC-Wash camper service area. No Camping. Pets allowed with a leash.
Every day open 24 hours a day
Via Chipilo, 2
Segusino (TV) 31040